Agricultural, Environmental, Biological, and Ecological Expert Services
Expert Specialty Areas
- FIFRA, product registration and compliance oil and gas industry
- Plant Physiology, Bioassay Tissue Sampling
- Pesticide/Herbicides/Insecticide/Fungicide Misuse
- Herbicide Spray Drift / Vaporization
- Soil, Plant, and Weed Issues
- GIS, GPS and Spacial Analysis
- Multispectral Imagery and Photography
- Crop Loss Due to Neglegence from Contaminants
- Ecological and Agricultural Cropping Systems
- Environmental Assessments
- Deposition Experienced
- Area of Coverage - US and Canada
- Corporation Evaluation
Some Past Cases Have Included;
- EPA registration assistance and compliance
- Fracking and oil industry product registration
- Malathion misuse on Cotton, Texas.
- Triclopyr herbicide drift Tobacco, Kentucky.
- Thiophanate-methyl fungicide misuse on melons, Arizona.
- Tomato spotted wilt disease on Tomatoes, Arkansas.
- Fungicide resistance on Cucurbits, Georgia.
- Pheromone misuse on Cotton, New Mexico.
- Herbicide volitalization on Invasive Weeds, Nevada.
- Herbicide drift on Vineyards, Minnesota.
- Crop failure of dryland Corn, Kansas.
- Herbicide damage Melons, Arizona.
- Crop loss in Apple orchards, California.
- Turf grass pesticide mismangement, Florida.
- Wheat contamination from herbicides, Oklahoma.
Consulting Specialty Area
- Oil and gas industry product registration for biocides, fracking fluids and others
- Environmental Solutions For Site Remediation
- Chemical Clean up Small or Large Scale
- Waste Transportation and Recycling
- Solvents, Acids, Hazardous and Nonhazardous Product Disposal
- Chemical and Outbound Waste Transportation
- Emergency Reponse, Industrial Cleaning, Tank Removal
- Soil Remediation, Demolition and Waste Collection
- Sampling and Analysis Contact: (575) 639-5110